Monday, June 05, 2006

Introduction

As a teacher I have often sat around in the staff room talking about the silly comments that children come out with and inevitably someone always says, "We should write them down and make a book." Well here is my contribution to the world, not a book but a blog. I'll start with the comment that sticks out most in my mind at the moment.

At the end of the Spring term we were making books using a hole punch and some string. It was the first time the children had used the hole punch, so I demonstrated and then left them to it. A while later one of the children came to find me. "Miss," he said. "The hole punch has run out." I think he wanted me to go into the cupboard and find some more holes for it!

2 Comments:

At 7:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very good stuff here Devengirly

 
At 5:25 am, Blogger Unknown said...

LOL Devonygirl! We need more holes!! Too funny. Excellent stories! Nice blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home